Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Quiet Book Page


I did it! I finally finished my Noah's Ark page for my quiet book! I made seven of them. Some friends of mine are doing a swap. In a week or two we'll all get together and swap pages. I am excited to see what everyone's page looks like.

This is a great way to do a quiet book if it's intimidating to do (like it was for me). It wasn't so hard or scary. I looked at some ideas online to come up with my page. It's a combo of some of them plus a few of my own touches (the buttons and the stuffed clouds).

I learned a lot in the process, fell in love with my sewing machine, and most of all . . . I feel empowered to tackle projects that scared me before!

Finger puppets to come!

2 comments:

  1. I love that idea!! Swapping is so smart, I'm going to have to use this! Adorable, very cute. Can't wait to see the finger puppets.

    ReplyDelete